Who'da thunk... I would be so happy for Day 3! EATING DAY! Haha! I still haven't had any food cravings, energy lulls, or sleepless nights. I even measured myself for fun last night. I know that it wasn't the right thing to do because people's bodies and water retention fluctuates so you're supposed to pick an exact time of the day and week to compare measurements to, but I couldn't resist. And.... drum roll please.....
I'VE LOST 2 INCHES IN 2 DAYS!
This is big! I measured myself three different times to make sure I had the right numbers. I am happy with my progress. And today I actually get to eat all day. Keep in mind that I haven't printed out the entire "System Plan" so I don't really know what the days hold past the day that I am currently on... I try not to anticipate it, because I will psych myself out.
I did miss my afternoon Xyng yesterday. I was working and not paying attention to the time so by the time I realized I should probably have taken one it was too late. I didn't want to risk any adverse affects such as sleep deprivation. So when I got home yesterday from work I was a little tired, but a 20 minute nap picked me right back up. So for those of you who may not have 20 minutes to spare in the evening for a nap I would highly recommend setting alarms and calendar reminders for your eating and supplements.
My brain is functioning again at full capacity, which is something that I have missed for the past few months. It is so nice to be able to complete a thought and finish projects that I have put off!
MENTAL CLARITY!
I now have a website where anyone can order these products from- When I get through day 8 and do some more research I will definitely let everyone know where to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment