Friday, October 8, 2010

The Ultimate Checklist

I have decided after many posts from myself and friends of mine that I needed to offer some assistance in the "Stay or Go" dilemma on facebook. So this is my checklist for determining whether your virtual friendship is one worth keeping or severing...
  1. Your life, existence, and status updates bear no immediate impact on my life and those lives closest to me.
  2. When I see you in public I do not go out of my way to acknowledge your presence and you do the same.
  3. Additionally, I do not always recognize you in public.
  4. You have failed to contribute an angle, opinion, or insight on any current event, event's of the past or issue which may hold substantial precedence in your life.
  5. Concerning #4 your children's issues do not count unless it violates some innate human right, civic law, or divine intervention.
  6. Your religious or political arguments are not accompanied by legitimate sources. (Note: do not Wikipedia "legitimate source")
  7. Your profile picture contains 75% cleavage
  8. You spell wait w a i t "e" There is no "E" in wait!
  9. I wouldn't be able to have a conversation with you longer than 5 minutes
  10. You complain about "other people being immature and not facing the issues at hand" NOTE: THAT IS IMMATURE
I hope you find this list to be of assistance in your FB endeavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment