Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day 2: Deep Cleanse/Detox/Protein Only Day

Ok... Mother dearest has shipped me a fat burning system in the form of protein shakes and supplements in order to help me jump start my weight loss. Weight loss??? Ugh! Yes, I desperately need some assistance in this department. When the wedding dress came off the pounds magically appeared! And in all the wrong places! So, due to my post wedding day depression from leaving my husband in Oregon, I have had little motivation to monitor my food intake or energy expenditure.... And with Bipolar consuming my life I have lost all of my energy!

MOM TO THE RESCUE! She swore to me that this "System" would help rejuvenate my spirit and I would see the pounds slip away. She has lost over 20 pounds during the summer using this "System" so I agreed to give it a try. Keep in mind I am really sensitive to ALL supplements. If it has any "Fat Burning" properties I usually have heart palpitations and chest pains and find myself running around like a chicken with my head cut off!

Tuesday night, I measured myself and went to bed slightly dreading what the day to come would bring. Wednesday, I woke up bright and early at 9:05 am :-) and took my first round of pills... waited for 30 minutes and DRANK my breakfast. I ABSOLUTELY HATE PROTEIN SHAKES! They make me sooo sick. But the program only calls for two days of protein shakes. I followed the program all day as recommended until Shayla and Shawn's party where I consumed some icing... But no damage done...

Looking back over yesterday I would like to note that I didn't have ANY food cravings, I didn't get hungry, and I had energy... Not the buzzing around kind of energy either. I had my morning coffee even! I slept soundly- something I haven't done in a while. So it went pretty well over all. I hope today is equally easy.

I refuse to put my actual measurements on here until I notice a change. They were so bad that I was ashamed to even write them down!!! I have never had this much thickness on me ever! Even when I was a freshman in college binge drinking and eating and at my heaviest.... Oh, by the way, I don't believe in scales so as far as how much I actually weigh right now I wouldn't have the slightest idea.

But anyway, if all of this works and keeps me happy and puts me back in my favorite jeans then I will rejoice naked in the streets. Ok, maybe not naked. But I will have a dance party all by myself. One of the privileges I have of being a single married lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment