Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 3 & Today Is 4

Yesterday was amazing since I could eat all day! I was afraid of running out of energy though so I took one of the accelerates in the evening because I needed to work on my yard sale. It was too much for me. I really didn't need it.

I did sleep fine anyhow... And woke up today bright and early for the yard sale... Where I made a whoppin' $150! Haha! Oh well it's cold hard cash. Today is another one of the "system's" protein only days, but you get to add more protein to what you already normally take in the form of cheese. And I'm a laughing cow cheese addict!

I'm half way through the initial 8 day jump start fat burning process and I still feel awesome. I've even noticed my nails are strengthening back up. I don't know if that is in direct relation to the supplements or not. I'd like to think so.

I'm really amazed at the ingredients and nutrients of these things. Very impressive. I even noticed today that the shake has 0 sugars!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.1

No comments:

Post a Comment