Oh my goodness I cheated so badly yesterday! But I still used all of the recommended supplements and I started my cardio too... (Only 30 minutes on the elliptical.) I decided I needed to cheat for multiple reasons:
- I have absolutely no self control
- I am not a super hero
- I love candy corn
- It's October
- My husband is in another state
- Everybody else is doing it
Those of you who knew me in High School could google the symptoms and signs of BiPolar 2 and easily understand my behavior then and now :-) I was an ideal case really. But no one thought anything of my actions, attitude, outbursts. It was always just Kacharel. Anyway, the inner conversations and overall "self talk" is really what gets the best of me. But since I have started this program I don't notice so much of it all. I seem to be able to focus better and accomplish my daily task list much easier.
So as far as the cheating is concerned, I know that I shouldn't have done it and I probably won't see the drastic results that are intended, but I will still see results. My mom has some clients right now that have been on the program and have lost between 8-14 pounds in the first 8 days! Mom is still on it and seeing amazing results as well.
I'm ready to help you get started too if you are ready. I kinda feel like the pre-intoxicated Lucy on the Vitavetavegamin episode :-) She was so excited to share this amazing elixir which turned out to be primarily alcohol! But in my case mine is simply just GOOD FOR YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment