Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"Today was fun... I got to drive over 100 mph in spots..." This was Travis's response when I said tell me about your day. Trust me, the road was very very very straight!

It has been a long day, but definitely a good one. We have seen lots of really cool scenery. When I'm driving through some of these places I can't help but think about how small I really am and how big this world is... God is good!

We are at camp right now in Ely, Nevada. We have intentions of visiting some caves tomorrow and the Great Basin. It will all depend on if the pups are allowed to stay nearby... We can't just take off and leave them in the cars!

Anyhow, sitting on our bed right now really considering falling asleep very soon!!! Roughing it is rough! (Not like we're really truly roughing it though, I am hooked up to wifi right now after all)

Note: Jake is definitely an inside dog.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment