Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Oh my goodness,

oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!!! We're here!!! In Nashville, well Brentwood actually...

The last couple of days felt like they took an entire week to live. We spent some time with my family in Broken Bow trying to regroup so that we could hit the road again all refreshed and ready to go! When we started out this morning we were both pretty quiet... I was going over in my head what I would like to see when we got here and what I was expecting to happen over this next week. I understand that the average job search during a healthy economic climate can take up to two months... So my goal is to condense that into one week in a very difficult and cranky economic climate!

PRAY FOR US!!! :-)

Brentwood is absolutely beautiful. We haven't had a chance to take any pictures of the area yet. Since arriving we've had to check in, get groceries, and unpack... AGAIN! I'm really feeling for those nomads right about now. But when we went to grab groceries we drove around the block before heading back to the hotel. We have once again regained momentum for our job search. The area just around our hotel is loaded with prospective employment. The area looks very promising and it reminds us of a very well manicured, very green, and very clean Keizer but it is a big business park. (If you can imagine a more green and more clean place.)

Before we actually got here Travis and I both have gone through periods of anticipation, anxiety, and outright nervousness! But being here has renewed our faith and assurance of why we made this decision to move. I know the next few days, weeks, and possibly month will be especially trying; however, when you put two very stubborn, bullheaded, jobless, twenty-somethings in the middle of an unfamiliar place they will persevere. Believe me.... This town will know Travis and Kacharel before it's all said and done!

Sorry for taking so long to get a new post up! Broken Bow has very little access to the Internet. And being that Broken Bow is my hometown, I didn't even think to take pictures of it for everyone to see... But have no fear- we do have to go back and grab a couple of things we left behind.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. We love each and every one of you!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Nashville Day 1

No comments:

Post a Comment