Saturday, August 15, 2009

Driving into the...

Great unknown! We are at the end of our sightseeing and now it will soon be time to get back to reality :-( We have seen some of the most amazing creations on this trip that have reminded us just how small we really are, and just how big God is... We've had a lot of time to talk and try to sort out a game plan :-) But plans are for normal people, right?! I've heard of long road trips making or breaking relationships, and I would definitely have to say we did great. I feel like we have actually grown as a couple and have developed some very important skills that we will use throughout the remainder of our life. COMMUNICATION is key! We've loved every minute of this trip. We look back at the end of every day as we're lying in bed and we are able to say, "Today was amazing!" I have been moved to tears many times on this journey. I have had many experiences where chills came over my body and the hair on the back of my neck stood up. I have been reminded of how wonderful it is to have such loving family and friends. We are so thankful, again, for everyone's continued love and support. All we need now is prayers for our job search in Nashville!

The slides you will see are from our adventure across Utah! Starting at Bryce Canyon, we then drove to some other National Park to see the Castle Rock and Chimney Rock formations, and finally ending it with the Arches! We hit a pretty hellatious thunderstorm at the arches which was unbelievably beautiful! It was over quick so we could grab some shots. But anyway, enjoy the show and we will speak to everyone soon!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Day 5

No comments:

Post a Comment