Prenatal yoga is actually a little more strenuous than I expected. Well, at least the one I purchased is more strenuous than I anticipated- Or it could be that I am just more horribly out of shape than I had originally thought! Yes, yes, prenatal. Now I have the excitement of being Bipolar and pregnant!
My hormones are off the charts right now. I would love to say that I am managing my moods, but the reality is I am still stuck in a nice little hazy depression. At least I am sending this year out with a bang- No pun intended. The length of this one has me seriously considering postnatal meds. Let's face it, I don't want to raise a child under these present circumstances. Definitely not fair to that small person.
It has been so easy for me, up until now, to be completely selfish and stubborn in my stance to remain UNmedicated. And I know I still have a small amount of time to get everything sorted out and in a routine before I have this baby, but my eminent defeat is lingering over my head. I am stubborn, strong-minded, stubborn... My internal battle to overcome my disease is incessant. Annoyingly so.
It's about as annoying as this all day morning sickness :(
No comments:
Post a Comment