Friday, November 20, 2009

Clear confusion...

I have so many things swimming around in my head that I want to write about! I will begin posting some of my crazy and fun recipes soon. I just need to figure out what I'm doing first. I have a bad habit of not measuring. I have been on one crazy ride over the past few months. Beginning with our venture to Nashville and currently finding me in Oklahoma. Somewhere I swore I'd never return! It's true what they say, "Never, Say NEVER!"

Travis and I had to make a trip to Nashville to take care of some personal business. We arrived yesterday and found ourselves lounging around all day debating on what to do first. How many times have you and your loved ones had the conversation about what's for dinner? We often have a well thought out weekly meal plan full of quick fixes and fine dinners, but when you're living out of suitcases and half packed boxes, and empty refrigerators you're limited. But never mind these limitations! Travis and I always find a way to eat in utmost style!

Around 6:30 p.m. on Friday night in lovely Brentwood a couple of unsuspecting employees greeted us as we entered their wine store. As we rounded their display they got a full, big gulp style, drink of Travis and I. In our sweats... Seriously! Ratty old sweats, Friday night, up to no good! :-) We roamed around the store for a while trying to pick some new wines to try and searching out our old favorites. They watched us carefully for a while, paying attention to our moves, offering assistance frequently... They finally realized we weren't there to rob them, or steal anything and we were in fact wine enthusiasts in search of some good drinks.

After dropping $70 on 4 bottles of wine and a bottle of beer we head to grab dinner. None other than Chick-fil-a! Haha! Yes, that is us! Blow your money on the wine and scrimp on the dinner! Just a classic night in with my fiance: wine, chick-fil-a, and a movie... Well, I watched a movie at least. I don't know what he was up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment